Chi To Meiyo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Teamspeak Server

Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct

2 posters

Go down

Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct Empty Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct

Post by Lordshogun Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:22 am

WELCOME ALL!!! to Clan CHI TO MEIYO
===========================================
Members & Guests PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE

WE are a family of like minded individuals who enjoy playing Warframe together and no matter what happens we intend to keep it that way. 

To protect our ideals & future goals WE ask that all who use this forum follow some simple, hopefully common sense guidelines:

1.)  This is our own shared space, paid for and maintained by our members. We gladly welcome you into our "home" and ask that you respect it as such.

2.)  WE welcome members of all varieties and ask that all members and guests respect that...

3)   WE do not descriminate in any way. We try to respect every one's rights to their own point of view but fully expect that they in turn respect each others rights. Meaning...

4.)  While WE respect every one's rights to their views on topics like religion, politics etc... WE will always demand a measure of civility, restraint and more importantly respect from everyone. Basically if you think it might start an argument that could affect the morale of the squad or the Clan as a whole KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF!!! I don't know how else to put this plainly. There are other places and other ways to voice your opinions, most of us come here to get away from that sort of stress anyway.

5.)  While WE may often seem to share the same sense of humor and quick wit the Clan would like to ask for an extended courtesy and restraint whenever Players (Guests or New Members) are introduced especially if they are young people or ask for the courtesy if they have children within speaker range! (Minors under the age of 17 to be fair.) This is not a cop-out in any way, REGARDLESS of whether a minor says they don't care. It's our duty to respect the minor and their parents sensibilities and behave as honorably as we can.

oldJerseyDevil making
Lordshogun
Lordshogun
General

Number of messages : 28
Date Registered : 2013-10-04
Current Age : 29
Hometown : IN MY MIND

Back to top Go down

Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct Empty Re: Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct

Post by OldJerseyDevil Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am

Read & Approved as a Unofficial/Official Draft

-ojd-
OldJerseyDevil
OldJerseyDevil
Warlord

Number of messages : 80
Date Registered : 2013-10-05
Hometown : New Jersey Shore

Back to top Go down

Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct Empty Our public page on the Warframe Forum.

Post by OldJerseyDevil Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:31 am

I just finished the first re-edit of our recruitment & information page on the forums.
HERE.

Our TS info is still there, there's mention of this page BUT NO LINK For now. We're not ready for many visitors yet so keep it among ourselves now.

More important to note, this line:

All are welcome to join in on the fun!!!

HOWEVER: At this time we are not "Officially" actively recruiting. 

We've always been more about "Quality over Quantity."

I'm trying to re-organize the in-game ranks, their different roles and responsibilities as we move forward, not just their titles.

As a test I tried to rename rank 0 "Utility" to "Lavatory Attendant." It worked sort of. On my screen the new title appears below "Utility". Not sure if I've added another level of rank or it's just a bug. But that's no big deal.

I just recently took "recruiter" away from rank 2 "Soldier" I may move it up higher still. I'm NOT saying you guys don't know quality when you see it, far from it!

I'm just saying we should be a little more careful who we let into the clan without proper screening. We've got a good thing going here, but I'm sure some of you know how delicate the balance can get the more spread out we are. Permissions in the game as far as recruitment/promotion, Dojo projects, our TeamSpeak and this website can all be exploited by anyone with their own agenda who wants to troll us and has a little time & patience.

TRUST BUT VERIFY

This is not the first time I've mentioned this. We are still open to recruit, just limiting who can do so and how.

If we screen them better as far as their experience, play-style, what level of commitment they're willing & able to give as well as their preferred means of communication I think we'll all have a better time of it.

As always keep up the great work.

-Jersey

Any questions or additions can be handled on the other pages as this topic is locked.
OldJerseyDevil
OldJerseyDevil
Warlord

Number of messages : 80
Date Registered : 2013-10-05
Hometown : New Jersey Shore

Back to top Go down

Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct Empty Re: Chi To Meiyo Code of Conduct

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: